A big Thanks to Amy of Snazzy Biscuits and Cassandra of Food my Friend for giving me this blog award. It feels super good to be recognized and appreciated. It inspires me to keep writing and that reassurance that there are people who enjoy my writing and what I do on this blog. To accept this award, I need to follow a few rules which are as under:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you – Thank you Amy and Thank you Cassandra ( Again!! Well can’t thank you guys enough)
- Include the links to their blogs ( Done, and all of you should check out their amazing blogs)
- Include the award image in your post - ( Done that and I love how it stands out)
- Copy the award image to your site - ( done that too, long ago)
- Give seven random facts about yourself - ( will get on with it as soon as I am done with this check list)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award – (Will do that as soon as I am done with this check list)
- When nominating other bloggers include the links to their sites – ( ofcourse!!)
- Let those bloggers know they’ve been nominated - (With pleasure)
Seven random facts about me :
1. I am voracious nail biter. I hate this habit but can’t really help it. So I hate my stubby fingers and non-existent nails
2. I have no sense of direction. I can pass by a place 1oo times in a day and yet get lost. I recall losing my way to my home once and I had to call my hubby to help me out. It was embarrassing!
3. I hate visiting a beauty parlour. Simply hate it!
4. I love watching sun sets though they make me all nostalgic and teary eyed.
5. I have a memory of a goldfish. I forget things, incidents, names of people quite easily. Even when my family and friends quote the entire incident, I wouldn’t have any recollection of it ever happening. In a way it is a good trait as I tend to forget the painful stuff in life quite quickly.
6. I have read all the Harry Potter books thrice and watched each movie more number of times than I can count on my fingers. Just the mention of JK Rowling is enough to make my day. I adore her, her writing, her personality and feel inspired all the time.
7. I am addicted to my blackberry and I cannot imagine a waking second without it in my hands ( there I said it!!!)
The bloggers that I want to nominate for this award are:
1. Saumya Bhat of My Side of the River (My pal and my sounding board on twitter)
2. Kat of Nurturing and Nature (Therapeutic)
3. Meenakshi of Masala Art ( Quirky & fun)
4. Bulbul of Buls gone Bonkers ( Addictive)
5.Thanh of Eat little Bird (Elegance personified)
6. Marie of Feeding Five (Honest, funny & Inspirational)
7. Purvesh Gada of Elements of my life ( Thought provoking)
8. Suchi of Kitchen Karma (Great Food + Great stories)
9. Vishakha of Sublime Palate ( For her lovely photos and amazing recipes)
10. Vinay & Nishtha of Karma and Us (my favourite foodies)
11. Gayathri of Food & Fiction ( A passionate cake baker and a good friend)
12. Gayathri Ramdas of My Pressure Cooker (Baking enthusiast and a good friend)
13. Yummy Chunklet of Yummy Chunklet (The most consistent and disciplined blogger I know)
14. Bikramjit of Me and My Random Thoughts ( The mover and shaker)
15. Anuradha of Baker Street ( My Monday blues b(re)aker)
Phew this was as difficult as it was easy. But I enjoyed it nevertheless. These are some of the many favourite blogs that I follow and read religiously. Not a day goes by that I don’t go and check what these beautiful people are doing in their space. Congrats to all nominated. It is a special award so you have all the right to revel in all the glory like I am doing right now :-)